- 1 Posts
Okay, this dosen't seem normal. I had a picture on my lockscreen and the picture was in my downloads folder. And then I downloaded AVG and not realizing what I have done I said it was okay for it to delete my downloads folder. So then I did a clean up. and it deleted all of my pictures on the folder. Well now my phone will not let me change my lockscreen picture. And then for another dumb reason I accidentally changed the app/software to change it to google+. I can't change my background and I really want to. My phone is an ATT Android Avail One. HOW DO I FIX THIS?
- 03-18-2014, 09:12 AM #2
Re: Lockscreen picture
Welcome to the forums.
Have you tried putting a photo file in downloads, and then changing the picture?
- By techie5 in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2014, 04:16 AM
- By Cbosten in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2014, 09:01 PM
- By tarnak in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2014, 06:00 PM
- By pbc in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2014, 01:26 PM
- By jmbaker3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2014, 10:36 AM