- 1 Posts
Process errors after servicing the phone
Can anyone shed light on how to resolve this issue? I believe samsung has an issue with 4.2.2 upgrade, I own Galaxy Grand GTi9082, after upgrading to 4.2.2, the phone hangs freezes and is literally unusable. I read online that upgrading thro wifi doesn't update the binary and hence went to service center. They reinstalled everything and flashed the phone.
Still I am getting errors like process system has stopped, phone freezes a lot. I am waiting for 4.4 kitkat upgrade but not sure if Grand will receive it or not, Grand 2 is slated to have the upgrade. Is it time to change the phone or something else can be done?
- 03-18-2014, 08:55 AM #2
Re: Process errors after servicing the phone
I would try clearing the cache on the device in recovery. Try turning it off, then holding volume up and power when you power it on, release when you see the Samsung logo. Select wipe cache partition.
- By iron56 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 22Last Post: 01-08-2016, 09:26 AM
- By justmedana in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 05:03 AM
- By plainman007 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2014, 12:31 PM
- By arkin02 in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2014, 08:59 AM
- By Blumbertumb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2014, 08:56 AM