Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Internal to Externak Transfer

I have an Android Blu Studio 5.5 Device. By default, unlike the Galaxy devices, I'm allowed to install apps to SD Card (64GB). My question is the following. Is there an app that displays all files (downloads, logs, pictures, other downloads, etc) on device and says "Click here to safely move all memory on device to SD Card? By memory I mean files. I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything that's on my device because I literally want everything on my external SD Card.

Default Re: Internal to Externak Transfer

I have a Dash 4.5 with minimal internal memory (sdcard0). Are you sure that you're installing to the external card and not the internal memory? It drives me nuts that "sdcard" refers to the internal memory rather than an actual external sd card (sdcard1). I have been unable to find any setting that allows me to automatically download/install stuff to my EXTERNAL sdcard, although some apps (only running on internal memory) allow me to save their downloads to the external sdcard.