- 7 Posts
Issues after updating?
Lately I upgraded my Note II from 4.1 to 4.3 via Kies.
Once I had updated it all, all my apps constantly crash, and my anti virus keeps flagging empty warnings. The update also deleted some pictures/videos that were viewable in a particular app, but I can't actually save, so I am no longer able to view them.
The battery also doesn't last half as long as times. Should I stick with 4.3 to revert back to 4.1?
- 03-23-2014, 04:57 AM #2
Re: Issues after updating?
You can't downgrade your firmware from 4.3 unfortunately
I'd try wiping the cache partition in recovery and see if that helps with the crashing apps.
As far as battery goes, it could be due to a number of things, not just the update. Screenshots of your battery stats would give us a better idea of what the issue might be
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2
- 03-23-2014, 09:41 AM #3
- By rottenmango in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2014, 09:24 PM
- By samqthegame in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 12Last Post: 03-26-2014, 08:31 PM
- By RiaHannam in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 03-25-2014, 10:43 AM
- By android_freak1 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2014, 10:31 AM
- By Krishna Kiran in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2014, 11:02 PM