Game Zone

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi
I have a big problem on my phone Huawei Ascend G510
Ram 512
1,2 Ghz Dual Core Cortex A5
Adreno 203
Idk why Dead Trigger 2 (also other games) is force closing on low amd high graphics settings after i played it on high without any problems for 2 days but now the game is not working even on low settings
1) I open the game
2) I play 1 mision without any problem on low settings and sometimes a bit laggy on high (the loading screen takes like 30seconds)
3)I try to play another mission (loading screen takes like 15seconds) and the game is FORCE CLOSING)
What I tried
- ram manager on hard gaming mode
- set cpu on maximum and performance mode
- restart phone and try to play
- game booster 2 on ultra gaming mode and both CPUs active
If any1 can help me to improve gaming performance and fix that problem I will really appreciate

*PHONE IS ROOTED
*SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi
I have a big problem on my phone Huawei Ascend G510
Ram 512
1,2 Ghz Dual Core Cortex A5
Adreno 203
Idk why Dead Trigger 2 (also other games) is force closing on low amd high graphics settings after i played it on high without any problems for 2 days but now the game is not working even on low settings
1) I open the game
2) I play 1 mision without any problem on low settings and sometimes a bit laggy on high (the loading screen takes like 30seconds)
3)I try to play another mission (loading screen takes like 15seconds) and the game is FORCE CLOSING)
What I tried
- ram manager on hard gaming mode
- set cpu on maximum and performance mode
- restart phone and try to play
- game booster 2 on ultra gaming mode and both CPUs active
If any1 can help me to improve gaming performance and fix that problem I will really appreciate

*PHONE IS ROOTED
*SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

Have you tried clearing the application cache from System Settings > Applications > Dead Trigger 2 (or any other app having the same problems)? Give that a try and see if it helps.

Game Zone

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I got stuck on
*Calculating cache memory ... Is taking forever and I can't press Clear Chace ...
*I tried to clear chace with Clean Master but the problem is still there
*I saw I got this only on games with high graphics like Real Racing 3 ,Dead Trigger 2 , Dead Effect , Eternity Warriors 2 , Eternity Warriors 3 works good but can't start the game bcs keyboard dosen't appear when I have to chose a name for my warrior ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995