Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ahawkua
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    ahawkua's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    218 Posts

    Default How do your enter stock recovery on Android phones?

    I've tried volume+, volume down and power button. I've tried just the volume buttons, I can't seem to get it :/ please help.

    Posted via Android Central App
  2. #2  
    Game Zone's Avatar

    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

    Default Re: how do your enter stock recovery on android phones?

    V+
    V-
    POWER BUTTON
    *Try to remove the battery , then put it back and try again

    Posted via Android Central App
  3. #3  
    srkmagnus's Avatar

    Posts
    8,974 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,978 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

    Default Re: how do your enter stock recovery on android phones?

    Quote Originally Posted by ahawkua View Post
    I've tried volume+, volume down and power button. I've tried just the volume buttons, I can't seem to get it :/ please help.

    Posted via Android Central App
    What phone do you have? Getting into recovery is different for every phone, so knowing what device you are using will help.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    ahawkua's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    218 Posts

    Default Re: how do your enter stock recovery on android phones?

    Quote Originally Posted by srkmagnus View Post
    What phone do you have? Getting into recovery is different for every phone, so knowing what device you are using will help.
    It's the virgin mobile awe. I figured it out. Volume down+power button+home button. Then when the android guy pops up let go of the power button

    Posted via Android Central App
    srkmagnus likes this.
  5. #5  
    srkmagnus's Avatar

    Posts
    8,974 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,978 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

    Default Re: how do your enter stock recovery on android phones?

    Quote Originally Posted by ahawkua View Post
    It's the virgin mobile awe. I figured it out. Volume down+power button+home button. Then when the android guy pops up let go of the power button

    Posted via Android Central App
    That's good to hear - let us know if you have further questions.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-31-2014, 10:29 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2014, 12:11 PM
  3. How can I use my deactivated phone?
    By SomethingOriginal in forum Sprint Galaxy S3
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-27-2014, 10:11 AM
  4. Galaxy S3: My phone doesn't charge on the wall
    By alegrotesque in forum Samsung Galaxy S3
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 06:36 PM
  5. How do I know which upgrade I got OTA before installing it
    By SbTwister in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 09:56 AM

Posting Permissions