- 1 Posts
Hello, I am new to the android universe. I have a galaxy note 3 8" and would like to be able to image my device so I can restore it to a previous state in the future. For example, I would like the image process to replace everything on the tablet back to an image (apps installed, app data, gallery images, etc.). I tried Helium but was not able to do a full device image restore, only installed apps.
I appreciate any help you can provide.
- 03-28-2014, 06:18 PM #2
- By Benton Trerise in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 14Last Post: 05-10-2014, 02:24 AM
- By FrankJoan Collins in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 04-04-2014, 05:14 PM
- By 70worm in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2014, 08:06 AM
- By NoraMelua in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-27-2014, 02:08 PM
- By Glenn Westenberger in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2014, 11:31 PM