- 2 Posts
Accidental safe mode boot now apps are missing
Hey guys, I have always come to android central for news and tips and guidelines, as my experience is limited I could not add any value to posts, I accidentally booted in safe mode, I than restarted my phone, the safe mode was gone but now my apps are missing and confused in the app drawer, I do not know how this happened is there a way to do a system recovery of some sorts so that the phone is like it was before? I am using a s4 the lte version any help will be greatly appreciated
- 03-28-2014, 10:44 AM #2
Re: Accidental safe mode boot now apps are missing
Welcome to the forums.
Safe mode really shouldn't have done that, or at least to my knowledge.
As for a system recovery, there is no way to do that, for a couple reasons: 1. something like that needs to be done before anything happens, 2. you would need a custom recovery to make a system backup (called Nandroid), and restore it
Maybe try another restart?
- By roselalalar in forum EntertainmentReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 10:24 PM
- By pass-a-fist in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 03-31-2014, 04:24 PM
- By kris robin in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2014, 03:09 PM
- By jakeypride in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 03-28-2014, 12:25 PM
- By muppy7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2014, 02:52 AM