So my friend took my phone to be "unlocked" so that I could use it with my new provider. Its a galaxy s3 and it came back a lot more sluggish and annoying to use. My main issue with it is that I dont get OS updates for it, some options (such as proximity sensor and call settings) are completely missing, theres my new provider logo splattered everwhere and a full battery doesnt even last one hour, not to mention its not usable while charging.

Can i recover factory settings? And if so will it be locked to a single network again?
    03-30-2014 07:22 PM
    So my friend took my phone to be "unlocked" so that I could use it with my new provider. Its a galaxy s3 and it came back a lot more sluggish and annoying to use. My main issue with it is that I dont get OS updates for it, some options (such as proximity sensor and call settings) are completely missing, theres my new provider logo splattered everwhere and a full battery doesnt even last one hour, not to mention its not usable while charging.

Can i recover factory settings? And if so will it be locked to a single network again?
    i experienced this with my s3 and all i did was connect it to kies and updated it it shoud go back to normal factory settings mine did hope this helps
    03-31-2014 07:38 AM