- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
problems with modified device
So my friend took my phone to be "unlocked" so that I could use it with my new provider. Its a galaxy s3 and it came back a lot more sluggish and annoying to use. My main issue with it is that I dont get OS updates for it, some options (such as proximity sensor and call settings) are completely missing, theres my new provider logo splattered everwhere and a full battery doesnt even last one hour, not to mention its not usable while charging.
Can i recover factory settings? And if so will it be locked to a single network again?
- 03-31-2014, 08:38 AM #2
- By mikefish96 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2016, 05:52 AM
- By vja4Him in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2014, 02:41 AM
- By atg284 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2014, 01:29 PM
- By rastergrafx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-31-2014, 12:07 PM
- By akh.sig in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2014, 04:54 PM