a few problems
Okay first of all I don't know my version so if you could tell me how to find our that would be great.
Here's the deal. I used to live in Sierra Leone, in Africa. Right before I moved back to America like three weeks ago I bought this chefp knockoff S4 from a street vendor for $165.
So far its working great except for one thing. I can't download apps. I thought it was something like my device wasn't legit or something, but then I realized that it was my phone disk. It ad next to no space but it has a microsd card. So I bought an 8gb one and stuck it in there, but it wouldn't write the app (instagram in this case) yo the SD. I changed the default write disc to the SD, and it says that it has all space free. Then it says I have insufficient disc space when I try to download instagram!!!! What do I do????
- 04-02-2014, 09:57 AM #2
Re: a few problems
Settings - About Phone should tell you the version.
I know some apps must be installed on the internal memory.
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
- 04-02-2014, 10:00 AM #3
- 04-02-2014, 10:43 AM #6
- 04-02-2014, 10:46 AM #7
- 04-02-2014, 10:51 AM #8
- 04-02-2014, 10:51 AM #9
- 04-23-2014, 09:49 AM #10
- 04-23-2014, 10:56 AM #11
- 04-23-2014, 10:58 AM #12
- By VW Maverick in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 112Last Post: 06-30-2014, 02:31 AM
- By Bakkor Ahmed in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2014, 07:16 PM
- By Supatramp in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 12:47 PM
- By Maggieooo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2014, 03:31 AM
- By Squidgey93 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2014, 03:00 AM