Hi Everyone,

it has been days that i'm saerching for a solution for a problem that i have with my galaxy s4 mini (GT19195 , 4.2.2).

the problem is that i can't upload/download anything through all the applications that i install (WhatsApp,Facebook,foursquare...). Everytime that i try to upolad or download an item it always fail.
    i noticed that the folders by Default created with those applications are not there from the beginning so i tried to create them manually but it didn't help.
    i removed the external sd card so that i can install the applications directly in the internal sd card but no thing changed.
    i had an idea that maybe if i root my phone it will help but it doesn't resolve the situation.
    one important thing that i notice is that the application installed with the system (not the new ones) like gmail give me the possibility to upload/download without a problem.
    i tried to move the new applications to the folder /system/app in order to be executed the same way as the system applications but no change.
    i'm really stucked with this problem.
    04-03-2014 04:55 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! What exactly are you trying to upload or download? Give us a specific example. Are you trying to upload or download a photo to or from Facebook? What kind of error message do you get? Is this while on mobile data or wi-fi? If wi-fi, is it on all networks, or only specific ones?

You shouldn't have to create your own folders for use by the apps, nor should you have to move the apps anywhere.
    04-03-2014 11:59 AM