Tab 3 Lite stuck on "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue."
So my tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite [SM-T110]) is currently stuck on a screen saying "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again." and whenever I connect it to my laptop, it keeps connecting and disconnecting so quickly for me to preform a boot through ODIN (I'm using 3.09), which is what originally caused this problem because I'm an *****. Anyway, I can't get into Download Mode, or Recovery Mode, or anything I personally can think of. Maybe there is anything I can do? Thanks for any help!
- 04-04-2014, 08:29 PM #2
- 04-05-2014, 10:01 AM #4
- 04-05-2014, 04:20 PM #6
- 03-06-2015, 09:34 AM #7
- 08-21-2015, 09:17 AM #8
- By xunlistedx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-17-2014, 09:06 PM
- By iluvs2fish in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2014, 08:40 PM
- By FAiello in forum Pebble SmartwatchesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2014, 10:23 PM
- By robotmac in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-10-2014, 07:57 PM
- By angel21612 in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2014, 03:52 PM