Please Help... My Motorola turns on and turns back off!!
So at school i was charging my phone on the PC there. All of a sudden my phone turns off. I try to turn it back on and it does turn on. It shows the Motorola logo for a few seconds and turns back off. I went home that day and used by default charger and charged it. It showed the green light. The phone turned on and did the same thing, it shows the Motorola logo for a few seconds and turns back off and if i leave it the process repeats. The green light also flashes a few times. When i press both the volume up and down at the same time, it shows options to either normal powerup, recovery, fastboot, factory and tools. I tried normal powerup, recovery and factory but it would just turn on showing the motorola logo for a few seconds and turn back of.When i unplug the phone and try to turn it on, it wont work. Please help, its not the battery by the way.
- 04-04-2014, 10:31 AM #2
Re: Please Help... My Motorola turns on and turns back off!!
Welcome to the forums.
Try going back into the fastboot screen (the one you were in with all the choices) select recovery. You should get a no command message. Try pressing power and clicking volume up once like you are increasing the volume of your music by one tick. That should get you into recovery. You can then choose between clearing cache or a factory reset. In this case, I would opt for the reset.
- 04-04-2014, 08:39 PM #4
- 04-04-2014, 11:20 PM #6
- By pinkpanther3610 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-09-2015, 12:37 PM
- By RoundTwo in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2014, 10:36 AM
- By 13oscar in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 5Last Post: 04-07-2014, 01:30 PM
- By ziffos in forum Chrome OSReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2014, 09:23 AM
- By pointlessregistration in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 05:38 AM