- 2 Posts
Help (android 4.1.2)
I recently bought a cheap chinese android phone (Android Style III) and it's fine except for one really big issue I have.
Basiclly nobody can call me. If somebody tries to call me they hear that I am in a conversation.
Is this my phone or android?
- 04-09-2014, 08:27 AM #2
Re: Help (android 4.1.2)
I don't think it is the OS, I think the modems on your device are faulty. Is there a possibility of exchanging it?
- 04-09-2014, 08:41 AM #4
- By lgvereor in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:05 PM
- By Carl_Barr in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2014, 03:56 PM
- By elmore87 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2014, 05:34 AM
- By pranav2014 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2014, 02:42 AM
- By ilene81 in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2014, 12:51 AM