- 1 Posts
This phone/////// emails get stuck in the outbox and won't forward...
My email live.com.... it wont' send email out and get's stuck in the outbox and never send out... pretty frustrating...spoken to 5 Microsoft guys... no help.... straight talk... no help.....any ideas would be great... i'm a pc tech by trade..this phone will become a paperweight very soon!!!!!
- 04-13-2014, 01:09 AM #2
- 1,108 Posts
- Euroskank CM10
Re: This phone/////// emails get stuck in the outbox and won't forward...
From your desktop or laptop, do this:
Click "All Programs"
Click "Windows Mail"
Click "Tools" then click "Accounts"
Under Mail, click your email account, then click "Properties"
Click the "Servers" Tab and enter the new mail server in the Outgoing Mail (SMTP) box
If server requires authentication, under Outgoing Mail Server select "My server requires authentication" check box.
Click "Settings" then click "Log on using" and then enter user name and password for the outgoing mail server.
If this doesn't work, get a Gmail account. You get the Google goodies with Gmail.
Posted via Android Central App
- By johnner1999 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 11-30-2015, 04:47 PM
- By Joe113 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 67Last Post: 08-11-2014, 06:09 PM
- By wendy5001 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 04-26-2014, 05:52 AM
- By bendernyc in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 13Last Post: 04-18-2014, 06:37 AM
- By bendernyc in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 8Last Post: 04-12-2014, 10:00 PM