Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help with AT&T Z992 (Avail 2)

Hello fellow Android users, I'm new to the forums, so I don't know where I should post this since my phone wasn't listed.

I'm having a little bit of a problem. I recently got a new phone, which was the one in the title, because my dogs got ahold of my charger, with the phone still attached. So when I got this one, it was a complete turn around because it's Android. I have an iPod, so I would've known how to do this with an iPhone, but I don't know how to connect my Android to my PC, and manage it like iTunes can manage an iPhone/Pod/Pad. Could anyone help me on the subject? I found a program called SnapPea, but I'm not sure if that's a good application to use. Both AVG on my laptop and phone told me it was fine, but I still wanted to ask the Android community. Any help would be great, because like I said, I have little to no experience on the subject of Android.

Just a little side question that doesn't have to be answered: Does anyone know how to disable the little Facebook, Tumblr, etc bar on TouchPal X? I would like to use it, but I don't want the social icons on the top. Thank you!