Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help! Xolo Q700 pattern lock, face unlock, not working. Only Pin & Passwords works

Before someone says that i better search this forum before posting, let me say that i have indeed searched the entire forum and have encountered a few people who had the same problem but some how that got resolved after resetting the "clear credentials"..

Okay so i am putting my problems here with some info about my phone:

• My Phone is rooted.
      A few weeks back i had formatted the SD card, repartitioned it and installed Link2SD which is working fantastically

All this while i had pattern lock installed and then, i decided to change the unlock patterns and suddenly the option to unlock along with all the other options has been disabled with the following " disabled by administrator, encryption policy, or credential storage".

What all i have tried :
    • i have tried reset credential storage: no result
      i have tried to disabled "Android Device Manager" : No Result
      i have disabled the XOLO Secure Extra Security : Not able to uncheck it , tried and failed ... it just doesn't uncheck

I have reset Xolo Secure and removed the password and done what i could to ensure that i do not enable security, but still, am not able to uncheck Xolo Secure Extra Security in Settings >>Security >> Device Administration

Please help ... am really frustrated...

Model : Xolo Q700