Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Please help, problems with sd card.

So for my birthday I recieved a ZTE Awe, Jelly Bean 4.1.2. The first thing I did was root it.

I know that the box for the phone said up to 32gb, but I have heard people say that even if they have phones with that limit on the box they can use 64gb since 32gb was the highest gbs on a card at that time.

So, I optimistically bought a 64 gb card. I can't get it to work. First I tried mounting it so I could format it using the phone. The phone didn't find it. I tried formatting it through Windows using command and that didn't work. I really want it to work, especially since I know people have similar phones and can get 64gb cards to work. Please and thank you in advance. :-)
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Please help, problems with sd card.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonlimelight View Post
    So for my birthday I recieved a ZTE Awe, Jelly Bean 4.1.2. The first thing I did was root it.

I know that the box for the phone said up to 32gb, but I have heard people say that even if they have phones with that limit on the box they can use 64gb since 32gb was the highest gbs on a card at that time.

So, I optimistically bought a 64 gb card. I can't get it to work. First I tried mounting it so I could format it using the phone. The phone didn't find it. I tried formatting it through Windows using command and that didn't work. I really want it to work, especially since I know people have similar phones and can get 64gb cards to work. Please and thank you in advance. :-)
    Well, if windows are not able to format your SD card then i am afraid but I'll say that your SD card is broken, better to get it replaced by the vendor ! I think that SD card may be a faulty one.