Samsung S7582 Yahoo Mail Issue
I'm using Yahoo app to send and receive emails and all this time it was working fine. But from today morning I noticed that whenever I send out mails, the recipient sees as email@example.com whereas it should be "Name" <firstname.lastname@example.org>. I haven't changed any settings nor I find any options to make a change. What could be the issue?
- 04-16-2014, 02:18 PM #2
- 9 Posts
Re: Samsung S7582 Yahoo Mail Issue
Short answer, the yahoo mail app. I've been a loyal yahoo user for abt 15 yrs, but hate their app. Try logging onto the Web site, there should be, in mail options, little gear icon, a setting there. If that doesn't work.
Go to your app manager, select the yahoo mail app, select "uninstall"
But if you want to keep the app, let me know if web doesn't work ill contact support (I get priority service as a 'poweruser' whoopee
Tailz Up!! Sent from my rooted SM-T110 w tapatalk
- By cyberdman in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 17Last Post: 07-11-2015, 10:52 PM
- By mush10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 04-17-2014, 02:58 PM
- By Kellie Turtu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 11:59 AM
- By kh4fun in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:35 AM
- By jayse in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2014, 06:05 AM