Sony Xperia Z, 4.3: Trouble with Viber & Skype

mahoroty22

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Bought a Sony Xperia Z and had it unlocked because I'm going to immigrate to another country. I have a sim card that came from the country where came for and had it in roaming service. I am able to receive roaming messaging with no problems however I'm getting troubles using Skype & Viber:
1. Viber: I am able to send & receive messages but if I call somebody, during the call, all the buttons suddenly stops working and the only way that the conversation could be stop is if the other line hangs up on me.
2. Skype: everytime I do the video calling, the screen turns all black. The other line can see me and hear me clearly however I can't see her but I can hear her.
Please help, really appreciate it!

Edit: android version 4.2.2

Posted via Android Central App

ViberTeam

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Bought a Sony Xperia Z and had it unlocked because I'm going to immigrate to another country. I have a sim card that came from the country where came for and had it in roaming service. I am able to receive roaming messaging with no problems however I'm getting troubles using Skype & Viber:
1. Viber: I am able to send & receive messages but if I call somebody, during the call, all the buttons suddenly stops working and the only way that the conversation could be stop is if the other line hangs up on me.
Posted via Android Central App

Hi!

We will need some more information in order to help you resolve this issue. Please fill out a support ticket here: Viber | Open a Ticket
Out Support Team will help you out. :)

Good luck!

nataliyabr

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
I just bought Sony Xperia Z3, installed skype but can't sign in with Microsoft account because that part of app never loads. Please help! :-(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs