Bought a Sony Xperia Z and had it unlocked because I'm going to immigrate to another country. I have a sim card that came from the country where came for and had it in roaming service. I am able to receive roaming messaging with no problems however I'm getting troubles using Skype & Viber:
1. Viber: I am able to send & receive messages but if I call somebody, during the call, all the buttons suddenly stops working and the only way that the conversation could be stop is if the other line hangs up on me.
2. Skype: everytime I do the video calling, the screen turns all black. The other line can see me and hear me clearly however I can't see her but I can hear her.
Please help, really appreciate it!
Edit: android version 4.2.2
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-20-2014, 05:50 AM #2
Re: Sony Xperia Z, 4.3: Trouble with Viber & Skype
We will need some more information in order to help you resolve this issue. Please fill out a support ticket here: Viber | Open a Ticket
Out Support Team will help you out.
- 05-13-2014, 07:05 AM #3
- 10-27-2014, 05:21 AM #4
- By TrikkJames in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 6Last Post: 04-24-2014, 07:12 PM
- By cld618 in forum Other ZTE Android PhonesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2014, 12:45 PM
- By MBM7881 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2014, 06:59 PM
- By mahoroty22 in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 11:33 AM
- By godsidekurt in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2014, 11:30 AM