Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Bought a Sony Xperia Z and had it unlocked because I'm going to immigrate to another country. I have a sim card that came from the country where came for and had it in roaming service. I am able to receive roaming messaging with no problems however I'm getting troubles using Skype & Viber:
    1. Viber: I am able to send & receive messages but if I call somebody, during the call, all the buttons suddenly stops working and the only way that the conversation could be stop is if the other line hangs up on me.
    2. Skype: everytime I do the video calling, the screen turns all black. The other line can see me and hear me clearly however I can't see her but I can hear her.
    Please help, really appreciate it!

Edit: android version 4.2.2

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    69 Global Posts

Default Re: Sony Xperia Z, 4.3: Trouble with Viber & Skype

Quote Originally Posted by mahoroty22 View Post
    Bought a Sony Xperia Z and had it unlocked because I'm going to immigrate to another country. I have a sim card that came from the country where came for and had it in roaming service. I am able to receive roaming messaging with no problems however I'm getting troubles using Skype & Viber:
    1. Viber: I am able to send & receive messages but if I call somebody, during the call, all the buttons suddenly stops working and the only way that the conversation could be stop is if the other line hangs up on me.
    Posted via Android Central App
    Hi!

We will need some more information in order to help you resolve this issue. Please fill out a support ticket here: Viber | Open a Ticket
    Out Support Team will help you out.

Good luck!

Same problem here
    did u solve it

I just bought Sony Xperia Z3, installed skype but can't sign in with Microsoft account because that part of app never loads. Please help! :-(