Customizing quick settings in notification bar....
Hey y'all, I wonder if someone can help me with this. I have a Galaxy S2, more specifically the T-Mobile T989 model, which is known in my country as the Galaxy S2 Plus. It has Android 4.1 Jelly Bean installed and I wonder if I can change the quick settings? I want to add a quick setting to activate/deactivate mobile data since it doesn't appear, but it does in other Galaxy phones with the same Android version. I've explored all the settings in my phone and there's no option, so I'm guessing it's not possible in this version of Android, but is there any kind of trick to do this? Please let me know if there is one, 'cause it would be a very useful feature.
- 04-20-2014, 05:28 AM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: Customizing quick settings in notification bar....
You can install a custom stable rom from cyanogenmod. I hope it will help you to solve this problem as well as you can also get other features. I don't know cyanogenmod released kitkat rom for you model if available install it. But remember you will lose your warranty and make sure downloaded rom is exactly match your device
- By Crispy in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2014, 07:14 PM
- By williams448 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 04-19-2014, 09:27 PM
- By Sonic Alpha in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2014, 06:02 PM
- By MONDINGO in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2014, 04:18 PM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2014, 03:47 PM