- 2 Posts
Is it possible to unlock a phone through another source other than the phone itself?
Recently my phone's screen (galaxy s4) has broken. It is not shattered but it does not light up or respond to touch. It looks almost as if it is not on at all. I know it is on because the light in the upper corner that blinks for notifications works and the soft keys light up when the power/lock button and volume button are pushed. I can not see or save what I have on my phone through Kies because I can not unlock it. I was wondering if there was any other way to unlock a phone like through a website or program, or even display a phones screen onto another device, because I have picture on here that are very important to me that I would like to save before I ship my phone in for it's replacement and lose everything. I did not have an SD card and I do not know if everything saved to my clouds or google docs.
- 04-22-2014, 06:57 PM #2
- 859 Posts
Re: Is it possible to unlock a phone through another source other than the phone itself?
The only thing I can think of is connecting it to a TV. But...you might need to see the phone's screen for that...not really sure.
It might just show up on the TV....that would be a huge plus. Again...dont really know. Search for Galaxy S 4, MHL or HDTV adapter. You might need an HDMI cable too if you dont have one.
You might also be able to connect it to a PC....and hopefully it connects all the way without no need to select anything on the phone screen. If it does you could browse folders for your stuff.
Last edited by jroc; 04-22-2014 at 07:08 PM.
- By jkm0114 in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:26 PM
- By neonworm in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 05-06-2014, 03:38 PM
- By HapyyGoku in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 04-25-2014, 04:24 PM
- By MTHall720 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2014, 08:40 AM
- By theguyjack in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 9Last Post: 04-23-2014, 06:13 AM