- 04-23-2014, 10:23 PM #2
Re: plz update android p362;tab
Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about this device? Official updates are completely up to the manufacturer. If they aren't providing one, then you're stuck with the current version. There might be people who have created customized ROMs for your particular device that are based on higher Android versions, but you'd have to root your device first, and then find a ROM online to flash.
I checked the website for MicroMax, and they don't give much information about any updates for your device.
- By somenothingness in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 21Last Post: 10-03-2014, 06:39 PM
- By jwlehman1 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 40Last Post: 05-02-2014, 12:55 PM
- By machzk in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-23-2014, 04:16 PM
- By Shrimp123456 in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2014, 03:11 AM
- By vijayjchawla in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2014, 02:21 AM