cant get phone to root

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I have an lg vm720, v6, i dloaded lg driver on laptop. Dloaded motochopper, followed directions, it says failed partway through installation but continues. Superuser app icon is there but says binary needs updating, when i hit update button it says, there was a problem installing superuser. I tried several times. Anybody know what to do?

AndroidProf

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Go to the Play Store and download any root checking app (root checker is such an app). Check if that app says whether your phone is rooted or not. If the answer of that app is in a negative, there was an error and you might have to re-root your phone from scratch. You can also alternatively try installing SuperSU from the PlayStore (that will also update your binaries if your phone is rooted)

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded root checker app, phone is not rooted. A question i forgot to ask is ,i downloaded the lg driver to my laptop but do i move it to my phone? And if so, how do i do that? I have deleted motochopper and reinstalled it and still same problem. Getting frustrated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda6969