Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy ace II cannot charge when screen off?

Help me, my galaxy ace II cannot charge when offline. It's always restart if I plug charger. [JB official & Rooted]

Sent from my GT-I8160 using AC Forums mobile app
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Galaxy ace II cannot charge when screen off?

Quote Originally Posted by Didadroid View Post
    Help me, my galaxy ace II cannot charge when offline. It's always restart if I plug charger. [JB official & Rooted]

Well, I am getting a feel that the culprit might be an application. Well I am going to prefer you is do a complete factory reset if this problem might be arising because of the application then it's surely going to help you out.

Welcome to Android Central! You're rooted and running Jellybean--is that an official Jellybean version from Samsung for that exact phone, or is it a custom ROM? If it's custom, then I would suspect a problem with the ROM.

Are you using the original charging cable and plug for the phone? There's an off chance that a 3rd party cable could cause some problems, although I think this is much less likely than what I mentioned above. Still, it'd be best to use the original cable (or an official replacement).

Posted via Android Central App--please excuse the brevity and any typos!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Burby View Post
    Well, I am getting a feel that the culprit might be an application. Well I am going to prefer you is do a complete factory reset if this problem might be arising because of the application then it's surely going to help you out.
    Yeah, I think I have to doing factory reset if the problem can't solved. Thankyou

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Welcome to Android Central! You're rooted and running Jellybean--is that an official Jellybean version from Samsung for that exact phone, or is it a custom ROM? If it's custom, then I would suspect a problem with the ROM.

Are you using the original charging cable and plug for the phone? There's an off chance that a 3rd party cable could cause some problems, although I think this is much less likely than what I mentioned above. Still, it'd be best to use the original cable (or an official replacement).

Posted via Android Central App--please excuse the brevity and any typos!
    Thankyou, yeah that is an official jelly bean from samsung for my phone. And of course, I usually use the original charging cable. I think it's because the application that I installed after rooting. Btw thanks