I've got a problem with the video playback of my ZTE Valet Android. *When I playback a video, it starts out smooth, but then begins to slow and seems to be choppy. *I know it's not the video files because they play fine on my laptop and iTouch. *And here's the quirk of it, when I touch the screen during playback and bring up the movie slider control overlay, the video plays smooth and normal! *Weird, I know. *Any suggestions on how to fix?
- 05-09-2014, 08:02 PM #2
Re: Video issues
Its not just a particular video player. I've tried a few different ones, and the same thing happens
Again, when I play any video (no matter what player I use) it gets through about two seconds with normal playback speed. And then, it gets choppy... Oh well, its still a mystery....
Posted via Android Central App
- By Shaurya Sinha in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2016, 01:15 AM
- By pratnala in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 05-13-2014, 12:19 PM
- By laurenichole350 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2014, 12:42 PM
- By Jay Bell1 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2014, 08:29 AM
- By jimbo1mcm in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 06:49 AM