GS4 4.3 ROOT help?
I am trying to root my brother's s4, I did it before with mine, but it was before the 4.3 update. I think it is KNOX that is making it hard. I rooted mine last year no problem just doing the tar/md5 dump bootloader with ODIN 3.7 but all of these new 4.3 methods are confusing and use the ADB and emulators and whatnot. and motochopper never works so forget that simple bs.
It would probably be easier if I downgrade back to 4.2 but i dont know how to do that.
SO, anyone who has rooted with 4.3 please help.
- 05-06-2014, 04:44 AM #2Dont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer
- 05-08-2014, 11:13 AM #4
Re: GS4 4.3 ROOT help?
you can't do that. bootloader lock is an powerful security systems you can't bypass it, still developers are search a way to bypass it
Ready to help youDont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer
- By JJ Rob in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:06 PM
- By benny3 in forum HTC One (M8) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 08-02-2014, 02:22 PM
- By legia93 in forum VerizonReplies: 9Last Post: 05-08-2014, 03:20 PM
- By animadrienne in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2014, 04:36 PM
- By khainguyen97 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2014, 07:19 PM