- 05-13-2014, 04:32 PM #2
Re: Problem Updating Android OS
I am going to take a second to correct you: Honeycomb is version 3.0, Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) is 4.0, Jelly Bean is 4.1-4.3, and Kit Kat is 4.4.
In order to go from 4.1 Jelly Bean to 4.3, Samsung needs to have released an OS of the proper version for your device. My guess is that Samsung hasn't done so just yet.
- 05-14-2014, 07:55 AM #4
- By senses28 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2015, 02:08 PM
- By Ry in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 6Last Post: 05-20-2014, 02:50 PM
- By Ry in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 6Last Post: 05-20-2014, 02:49 PM
- By Ry in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2014, 12:12 PM
- By kirby3021 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2014, 11:20 AM