- 1 Posts
samsung galaxy s3 mini battery problem
So recently my phone's battery have become weird. When I charge it to 100% at night then shut it down, after I wake up in the morning and turn the device back on it shows 85%. So why is my phone like this?
I have also rooted my phone before but since there was a new ota update I reflashed my stock rom from Sammobile.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-13-2014, 04:37 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: samsung galaxy s3 mini battery problem
Try to clear your phones cache by powering it off and take your battery out for 1/2 mins then... turn it back on by first holding the volume up button + home button + power button and then you'll see a recovery page appear. It will say clear cache.... go down with the volume keys on press the power button to clear cache when at clear cache section... it will clear the cache and then go up to reboot system, once it's done you're good to go hopefully you won't have a problem again.
Posted via Android Central App for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190N
- By Kevin Hanes43 in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 8Last Post: 03-17-2016, 11:54 AM
- By Ryan Bayliss in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2014, 08:28 AM
- By dmevis in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 11Last Post: 06-03-2014, 02:46 PM
- By David Camilleri in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 05-14-2014, 07:55 AM
- By Ava Marie1 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2014, 02:48 PM