- 1 Posts
Need help in master resetting galaxy s4
So I have to master reset my mom's phone because it would appear that Settings on her phone has been erased somehow (every time I tap on the Settings on the menu pop up, it gives me the message "Unfortunately TouchWiz Home has stopped, plus there is no settings icon in the app drawer). I am trying to backup as much info as I can, and I was going to do Helium since it would backup app data on the phone since it's not rooted, but I would have to go to settings to enable usb debugging (tried doing it in the app, but it stopped). What other apps are available that can do app data backup that don't need to go to settings for? I appreciate all help that I can get!
- 05-15-2014, 09:57 PM #2
Re: Need help in master resetting galaxy s4
A reset is probably not going to restore Settings. You are most likely going to have to reflash a stock ROM.
Look this over: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-via-odin.html
- By Clayton Soffel in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-17-2014, 01:58 AM
- By rmadrid20 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 05-16-2014, 08:09 AM
- By Bosgarage57 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2014, 10:54 PM
- By Smokingpipe in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2014, 09:24 PM
- By Elijah Watson1 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2014, 07:58 PM