- 1 Posts
Google pay store problems.
Decided to come here to see if you guys might know what's going on. My Google play store randomly stopped working earlier today. It isn't closing or crashing. It is just endlessly loading. No time out message or error message. Tried with both 4g and wifi. I am using a Galaxy s3 on Verizon, jelly bean 4.3. The only thing I noticed is that Clash of Clans updated this morning but I was able to get on and download the update and then get back on play store but like not long after that it won't open.
- 05-16-2014, 02:41 PM #2
- 05-16-2014, 04:08 PM #3
- 05-16-2014, 04:13 PM #4
- 05-16-2014, 04:24 PM #5
- 05-16-2014, 04:45 PM #6
- By Limbo13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 05-13-2016, 06:20 AM
- By illuSC2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 12Last Post: 12-13-2015, 03:57 PM
- By ADA_Guy in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-22-2014, 12:16 AM
- By Hewy Puffmister in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 05-17-2014, 06:11 AM
- By rmadrid20 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 05-16-2014, 09:09 AM