- 05-19-2014, 12:06 AM #2
Re: Which SD card?
It is unfortunate when SD cards corrupt and to be honest- not many brands outweigh others. In regards to the phone, it is irrelevant what SD card is used. There are 'ultra-fast' SD cards and whatnot, but to be honest a standard one will do quite fine. If you're in the market for 'top-notch' SD Cards then the Samsung MicroSD cards is pretty 'top-notch'.
- 05-21-2014, 08:41 PM #4
- 05-22-2014, 02:36 PM #6
- By dpham00 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-19-2014, 10:30 AM
- By academy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-18-2014, 11:43 PM
- By Iosnation in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2014, 09:19 AM
- By ckranger11 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2014, 09:10 AM
- By Tom Dean in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2014, 12:21 AM