Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One S WIGGIN'

Hi, I'm so sorry if this is not the place to post this but I'm in a bit of a rush. Lol My HTC One S just suddenly started restarting itself over and over and over again and it won't stop. It also won't connect to the WiFi. Its never ever EVER done this before. It seems that of the WiFi isn't trying to connect the lengths between restart crashes are longer, or it may not crash at all (it's been up and running for a few minutes here). I recently updated the software about a week ago or so to 3.14.531.19. Could that be it? Has anyone heard of this? What are my best options? Could it be a big or virus and how do u get rid of it? Thank you so much for your feedback and I really appreciate this. Thank you.

Default Re: HTC One S WIGGIN'

Welcome to Android Central! Try wiping the system cache partition, which can sometimes help in situations like this. You won't lose any personal data. Reset: HTC One S | T-Mobile Support