Can't Power Up After Allowing 4.2 Update?

Meg Faulkenberry

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm super worried right now. I have a semi-rooted Galaxy S3 (I tried to root it but even the apps installed by KingRoot said my phone wasn't rooted... I also occasionally get a notification that says "unauthorized access to a secure area has been blocked." I also tried to factory reset in an attempt to un-root, but nothing happened... any help with this as well would be fantastic.)

Anyway, I tried to update to 4.2 (I'm on Sprint) and now my phone won't turn on.

So yeah.

help?

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm super worried right now. I have a semi-rooted Galaxy S3 (I tried to root it but even the apps installed by KingRoot said my phone wasn't rooted... I also occasionally get a notification that says "unauthorized access to a secure area has been blocked." I also tried to factory reset in an attempt to un-root, but nothing happened... any help with this as well would be fantastic.)

Anyway, I tried to update to 4.2 (I'm on Sprint) and now my phone won't turn on.

So yeah.

help?

hey meg :) have you tried connecting the phone to kies to see if it reconises it? and have you tried reinstalling the software via kies? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34