- 3 Posts
Can't Power Up After Allowing 4.2 Update?
I'm super worried right now. I have a semi-rooted Galaxy S3 (I tried to root it but even the apps installed by KingRoot said my phone wasn't rooted... I also occasionally get a notification that says "unauthorized access to a secure area has been blocked." I also tried to factory reset in an attempt to un-root, but nothing happened... any help with this as well would be fantastic.)
Anyway, I tried to update to 4.2 (I'm on Sprint) and now my phone won't turn on.
- 05-24-2014, 06:54 AM #2
- By comptech520 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 05-27-2014, 07:57 PM
- By CelestrikaGirlay in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2014, 08:20 AM
- By Elizabeth Margoshes in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 05-25-2014, 11:09 PM
- By Steven Friedmann in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-22-2014, 04:25 PM
- By tedbearclaw in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-22-2014, 02:26 PM