How to register phone's core apps to my new google account

Hjelp10

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I'm having an issue with Note 3,

I wanted to change my gmail account of my phone, in order to do that I did a factory reset to start over. I was all cool until I wanted to update the apps, but Play Store "My Apps" page is blank taking forever to load.

My theory is, core apps lock themselves to first google account entered to the phone, and doesn't do that again no matter how much you reset the phone.

Any solutions?.

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I'm having an issue with Note 3,

I wanted to change my gmail account of my phone, in order to do that I did a factory reset to start over. I was all cool until I wanted to update the apps, but Play Store "My Apps" page is blank taking forever to load.

My theory is, core apps lock themselves to first google account entered to the phone, and doesn't do that again no matter how much you reset the phone.

Any solutions?.

hey it don't matter what email address you have with your phone wether its a new account or old have you tried installing this with wifi? if you have done this by cellular then check your coverage :cool:

Hjelp10

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Yes I did it on cellular but coverage was good, so I don't think that is the problem

What problem is, there were two blank google accounts(Which means both never used before on phones), I used incorrect one when setting phone up, so apps registered themselves to that account, when I factory resetted to fix it, they won't show up on my new account.

Is Framework wipe what I need?

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Yes I did it on cellular but coverage was good, so I don't think that is the problem

What problem is, there were two blank google accounts(Which means both never used before on phones), I used incorrect one when setting phone up, so apps registered themselves to that account, when I factory resetted to fix it, they won't show up on my new account.

Is Framework wipe what I need?

i would just reinstall software via kies :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The issue may also have been Google Services Framework was trying to update at the same time as you were looking at it. Do you see any notification about an app needing that?

From a Slim M8 and the AC Forums app.