slow droid maxx
on droid maxx, what does holding the power and volume down for 15 seconds do? I have a phone that always lock up in apps and this is what verizon told me to do to fix it. I hav been wiping cache at lest 2 or 3 times per week. Even in safe mode, it is slow so that pretty much defeats the theory that it is third party apps that slow it down.
- 05-24-2014, 06:50 PM #2
- 05-24-2014, 10:56 PM #4
- 05-24-2014, 11:27 PM #6
Re: slow droid maxx
Not sure. According to the Moto support site Power and Vol Up held down for 20 seconds will force a restart if the phone is frozen. And if you're already powered off, then pressing and holding Vol Down for a few seconds, then pressing Power at the same time will get you to the Recovery Menu. But keep in mind that button presses might have changed a bit after the KitKat update--I have seen a few posts mentioning this.
- By Jeff Smith13 in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 8Last Post: 10-30-2015, 10:24 AM
- By dieselducy in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 03-04-2015, 12:38 PM
- By nomutthere in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 7Last Post: 06-08-2014, 05:57 PM
- By frhighday in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2014, 10:58 PM
- By LisaPA21 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2014, 01:16 PM