Persistent multiple apps crash even after factory wipe
I'm having an issue with an ASUS MemO Pad HD 7 (ME173x).
On boot up as soon as wifi is connected, google maps crashes, youtube crashes, playstore crashes, google play music and tv crashes and facebook displays EACCES error on sign-in.
I tried the following steps:
1. All above apps cache wipe, disable-enable.
2. Removing google account, and disabling auto-sync
3. Factory Reset
4. Flashed CWN recovery, cleared data, cache, dalvik cache
5. Installed stable custom ROM
6. Installed stock ROM 4.2.2 OS (initial OS)
7. Installed stock ROM 4.2.1 OS
The same crashes happened immediately after boot-up for each of the 7 steps above. Sadly, I don't know what to do next :( If you have a suggestion, I would greatly appreciate it.
Posted via Android Central App