- 2 Posts
Massive Battery drain since last update
I'm a newbie to this site so any help appreciated, I have an S4 and since the last update my battery has been shocking running on Jelly Bean 4.4.2. It doesn't even last the day and I've done all the usual tips to save power and have now had to buy a spare.
FRUSTRATED IS NOT THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!
- 05-30-2014, 06:46 AM #2
Re: Massive Battery drain since last update
1. do a few reboots and test again.
2. if all else fails do a hard reset back to factory fresh state. then do a manual resync reinstall of all data and apps. make sure all of your data is synced/backed up first.
How to Reset Your Android Phone: 8 Steps (with Pictures)
- By Drsous11 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 06-18-2014, 09:25 PM
- By Exosoul in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-02-2014, 09:31 AM
- By mlee19841 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2014, 03:36 PM
- By sonicfruits in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 7Last Post: 05-30-2014, 02:35 PM
- By Raquel Rocky Moreno in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2014, 10:57 PM