- 05-30-2014, 05:50 PM #2
- 05-30-2014, 06:50 PM #3
- 05-31-2014, 02:52 AM #5
Hello...sorry it has taken me so long to reply, just now seeing your post. The tablet was a gift, from my brother in law...I believe he purchased it on Ebay, and the only thing it says on the box is Android. Model # SoftwinerEvb, no other info. The word DEMO stays on the screen at all times. This is the second tablet...same kind that has given my son some kind of problem...first one will not charge. My daughter was also given the same kind of tablet for Christmas and hasn't had any issues what so ever. My son is getting a little discouraged! Thank you in advance for any assistance.
- 06-06-2014, 05:58 PM #8
Try doing a factory data reset, if you haven't already done so. Go to Settings>Backup & Reset>Factory Data Reset. It'll wipe the tablet, but maybe it'll get rid of that message.
This isn't all that surprising, considering it's an off-brand tablet purchased through eBay. It likely was some kind of floor model. Hopefully, the reset will make it act normally.
- 09-08-2014, 12:36 PM #9
Hi .. I'm facing the same problem with my android tablet. It's a Gen-X brand, I tried the going back to the factory setting option you mentioned in the previous post but that hasn't worked at all. The red-lettered Demo is still there on the screen. Any other way to sort this out?
- 09-14-2014, 12:10 PM #10
- 09-20-2014, 10:57 PM #11
- 11-06-2014, 07:45 PM #12
- By kat.hayes in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 06-02-2014, 03:35 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 22Last Post: 06-01-2014, 10:17 AM
- By Killfer8 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2014, 03:10 PM
- By joshwithachance in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2014, 07:49 PM
- By kat.hayes in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2014, 01:06 PM