Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help...I think I killed it for Good

Hello.....not sure if any of you can help me, or if I should be on a blog somewhere else...kinda desperate...I am the reason idiots should not root their android....I have a galaxy tablet 2 7.10....4.2.2 p3113...any how I rooted it because I wanted a different rom...I deleted some Google stuff, and guess I should not have...Google services...Google Framework...Google dialer....I tried to reinstall this stuff with 4shared...but tablet is in bad shape...Google play store wont open...netflix will not work....I get 2 different error messages.....com.android.phone...and android.process.acore...YouTube seems to work fine...I have tried to wipe it to factory setting and it wont do it...I was just going to install a rom, but it wont wipe the disc.....I am lost...can you give any advice at all?

Default Re: Help...I think I killed it for Good

Quote Originally Posted by waxfetish View Post
    Hello.....not sure if any of you can help me, or if I should be on a blog somewhere else...kinda desperate...I am the reason idiots should not root their android....I have a galaxy tablet 2 7.10....4.2.2 p3113...any how I rooted it because I wanted a different rom...I deleted some Google stuff, and guess I should not have...Google services...Google Framework...Google dialer....I tried to reinstall this stuff with 4shared...but tablet is in bad shape...Google play store wont open...netflix will not work....I get 2 different error messages.....com.android.phone...and android.process.acore...YouTube seems to work fine...I have tried to wipe it to factory setting and it wont do it...I was just going to install a rom, but it wont wipe the disc.....I am lost...can you give any advice at all?
    reflash your firmware with odin.