- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy note 2014
I recently bought a general cover case for my samsung galaxy note 2014, and the screen goes randomly on and off when im using it. I think its because of the cover case magnet, is there any way to disable this function when the screen goes off when I close the cover, and it goes on again when I open it?
- 06-05-2014, 05:06 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy note 2014
Welcome to Android Central! I don't have a Note, but I think the smartcover function is not adjustable. Some smartcover manufacturers put magnets that are too strong in the case, so that if you fold the cover back, the magnet will still be strong enough to activate the sensor. You might want to see if you can return the case and try a different one.
- By tecnica in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2015, 11:23 AM
- By LowIQ in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2014, 02:17 PM
- By the wallpaperguy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2014, 08:48 PM
- By Bumbazoid in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2014, 02:34 PM
- By Muhammed Haroon in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2014, 10:34 AM