Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Font list comes up everytime update/install apps from Play Store

Hi,

I have a problem with my Galaxy S3 4.3. I'm hoping someone can provide a solution for this.
    About two days ago, I notice that when I try to update apps or install new apps from the Play Store, my font style list will come up.
    It'll keep loading until it comes up and ask me to choose which font I want.
    I have tried turning it off and on again and still the same thing.
    It gets annoying because my apps would update automatically and then the font list will come up in the middle of the screen and freezes whatever I was doing.

Please help.

Default Re: Font list comes up everytime update/install apps from Play Store

I'm having the same problem, started at the same time! Sorry I haven't solved it either...
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Really? I don't know if it was my doing but a day or two before, I was messing around with my fonts before the phone died (0% battery lol).
    After I start it up, that's when I notice the problem.
    I highly doubt it's related though.

Solved it! In my case, the problem was with the Hi Font font manager app. Apparently it's the latest update that's the problem. I just uninstalled it and no more annoying font list loading!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I'll try that, thank you!