touchscreen dead zone cleared after reboot?
Hi, i dropped by new nexus and i noticed a spot on the screen was behaving as if it was always being pressed (i have developer mode on, and my touches are marked with a dot onscreen).
with great difficulty i managed to power off the device. on reboot the problem was gone! i am curious does the reboot process check for dead zones on the touchscreen and mark them? that would be pretty clever.
- 06-08-2014, 10:57 AM #2
Re: touchscreen dead zone cleared after reboot?
The shock from the impact may have caused the error. The reboot obviously cleared it. I would keep an eye on it as it may come up again.
- By Downlander in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 06-16-2014, 09:10 PM
- By lanzfernandez in forum Moto XReplies: 27Last Post: 06-14-2014, 10:59 PM
- By melanie_jane in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 06-08-2014, 03:03 PM
- By Kess1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 10:40 AM
- By Freyz in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2014, 05:55 PM