Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help! Android Browser has a Black Bar on Top

Help! Somehow, whenever I use the default android browser for my Galaxy Note 2, starting from the last jellybean update, there's like a black bar on top of the browser and the only way to remove it is to show the url bar and close the url bar. It normally shows up whenever I go to any websites by typing something on the url bar or by opening a link using a new window.
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Help! Android Browser has a Black Bar on Top

Quote Originally Posted by kouhei07 View Post
    Help! Somehow, whenever I use the default android browser for my Galaxy Note 2, starting from the last jellybean update, there's like a black bar on top of the browser and the only way to remove it is to show the url bar and close the url bar. It normally shows up whenever I go to any websites by typing something on the url bar or by opening a link using a new window.
    Goto the application manager and try clearing the cache and the data stored by the stock Android app. I am pretty much sure that it is going to fix up !
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Help! Android Browser has a Black Bar on Top

I was actually looking for the default android browser under the application manager, but somehow unable to find it on the running apps including when I choose "All". I would like to use the other browser apps, but I normally use android browser due to the quick controls where I don't have to press the "menu" button to view the settings and such.