- 2 Posts
Help! Android Browser has a Black Bar on Top
Help! Somehow, whenever I use the default android browser for my Galaxy Note 2, starting from the last jellybean update, there's like a black bar on top of the browser and the only way to remove it is to show the url bar and close the url bar. It normally shows up whenever I go to any websites by typing something on the url bar or by opening a link using a new window.
- 06-09-2014, 06:08 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Help! Android Browser has a Black Bar on Top
I was actually looking for the default android browser under the application manager, but somehow unable to find it on the running apps including when I choose "All". I would like to use the other browser apps, but I normally use android browser due to the quick controls where I don't have to press the "menu" button to view the settings and such.
- By mookiewak in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2015, 01:35 PM
- By nitubogdan111 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 05:24 PM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2014, 06:20 PM
- By KeenAndroid3 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2014, 03:50 AM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2014, 02:55 AM