Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hijacked Android

I am having a problem with a power drain and hijack. I have a Android 4.1 Jelly Bean 512M A23 Capacitive Dual Camera Google This kszz.com or vandroidnews has taken over taking turns at being the homepage. I have tried to put Google as the homepage and MSN and a blank page but one or the other comes back. Do you have any suggestions?

Global Posts
    4,220 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: Hijacked Android

Quote Originally Posted by locutus0460 View Post
    I am having a problem with a power drain and hijack. I have a Android 4.1 Jelly Bean 512M A23 Capacitive Dual Camera Google This kszz.com or vandroidnews has taken over taking turns at being the homepage. I have tried to put Google as the homepage and MSN and a blank page but one or the other comes back. Do you have any suggestions?
    Hello!

Are you using the stock browser on your phone? Have you tried others like Dolphin Browser, Chrome, Firefox, etc.?
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I am using Chrome. It is a tablet.

Global Posts
    4,220 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Quote Originally Posted by locutus0460 View Post
    I am using Chrome. It is a tablet.
    Does this happen only on Chrome?

Sent from my AT&T One XL
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

Try clearing the data for Chrome

Posted via Android Central App