Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Default Moving apps&files to an SD card?

Im sure this question has been asked around a millon times already,but with so many phone models and why not its kiiinda hard to find info for the less popular models and why not.

So that,I have an Xperia Pro mk16a,its been updated to Android 4.0.4,and its already rooted,the phone does not had a lot of internal memory and I already ran out of it,so I was wondering how I could move apps and things to the 8GBs SD card that comes with it,especially facebook,it would be great if I could move the facebook app to an SD card.
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Moving apps&files to an SD card?

Quote Originally Posted by Tairetsu View Post
    Im sure this question has been asked around a millon times already,but with so many phone models and why not its kiiinda hard to find info for the less popular models and why not.

So that,I have an Xperia Pro mk16a,its been updated to Android 4.0.4,and its already rooted,the phone does not had a lot of internal memory and I already ran out of it,so I was wondering how I could move apps and things to the 8GBs SD card that comes with it,especially facebook,it would be great if I could move the facebook app to an SD card.

Default Re: Moving apps&files to an SD card?

Quote Originally Posted by Tairetsu View Post