- 5 Posts
changing rom while keeping phisical keyboard support
So im thinking of switching the default rom of the xperia mk16 for touchwiz,but this phone has a phisicial keyboard,and I know support for it its not native,is there any way that I can switch to touchwiz while keeping the support?,im not sure if I need some app in particular or something,I know Samsung has its own Galaxy Ch@t that has a keyboard,so I was wondering if I would have to get the specific rom for that phone.
- Best AnswerJul 20 2014 | 7:38 pm EDT
I don't think that's possible. All ROMs are made for specific models, and porting them to other devices can easily lead to a bricked phone.
- 07-19-2014, 07:25 PM #2
- 07-20-2014, 07:38 PM #4
- 07-20-2014, 07:49 PM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-08-2016, 08:19 AM
- By Amberleaf29 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2015, 11:04 AM
- By Tex_Norseman in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 09:32 AM
- By kronosqq in forum HTC One M8Replies: 14Last Post: 07-21-2014, 01:43 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 04:23 PM