OK google nowhere ...
Well... Not nowhere but only in the app . I have a Kyocera Hydro vibe, which is running 4.3 jelly bean but I still don't have "OK google" everywhere. I tried all the little tricks but nothing. I turned on all the things I needed to turn on and STILL nothing. I have the latest version of google search and my phone is up to date. What gives? Does anyone know what the problem could be?
- 07-28-2014, 04:33 PM #2
- 08-01-2014, 06:51 PM #4
- 08-03-2014, 05:52 PM #6
- By tinker1234 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 07-28-2014, 02:57 AM
- By cpc12 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 07-27-2014, 08:17 PM
- By mawil1013 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 12:11 PM
- By vertigoelectric in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2014, 04:24 AM
- By gatredaivuong in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 02:08 AM