- 4 Posts
Unable to tether after rooting phone!
I rooted my phone to delete a bunch of unneeded system apps (since I was running out of space). Since then, I've been unable to use tethering. I'm still paying $5/mo for the "Wi-Fi Hotspot" service, so I'm not attempting to tether illegally. Something must have went wrong / changed after rooting. Any suggestions on how I can fix this? Thanks in advance.
Samsung Galaxy Exhibit
Model Number SGH-T599N
Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
Metro PCS Service Provider
Last edited by DoMiNo87; 08-06-2014 at 11:09 AM.
- By Jack Brear in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 02:12 PM
- By miztrniceguy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2014, 12:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 11:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 10:52 AM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 08:56 AM