- 2 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Wi-Fi Problem
Hi there Android-ers.....
I have a problem with Wi-Fi on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3- This only arrived yesturday and I can't believe its stopped working when it just feels like it. The OS is 4.2.2 10.1" screen. I bought the Tab 3 as I've also got a Galaxy S3 Mini phone which I think is awesome with OS 4.1.2
I Googled the problem and found a few people who were unhappy with the Wi-Fi on the Galaxy Tab (different screen sizes)-One chap even mentioned he was going to get his money back to get an iPad...
When I was having these Wi-Fi issues my laptop was working on Wi-Fi and the S3 Mini was also working on Wi-Fi too so its fair to say there is a genuine problem. My Tab 3 10.1" screen will be collected and I'll be given another one in the hope I was just unlucky with this one.
I did think of a software glitch but Samsung did say to me over the phone that Jelly Bean 4.2.2 is the latest one for my device. How about Jelly bean 4.3?-Is this not possible?
I'd like to hear reports that there are many users here with Galaxy Tabs 7" screens and 10" screens with the same OS 4.2.2 as me who have not had any problems.....
A bumpy welcome then here on the forums!
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-06-2014, 02:21 PM
- By StayFly in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 08-19-2014, 09:44 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-09-2014, 04:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 12:50 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 12:04 PM